Beverley Robinson Cert E.C.B.S.
Hi and welcome to Bowen Technique Northern Ireland.
Below is my personal experience of The Bowen Technique and why I decided to train in this amazing bodywork.
I joined the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service as an Emergency Medical Technician and immediately loved everything about it. Unfortunately a few years later, a congenital wrist problem was diagnosed which meant I could no longer continue in such a physically demanding career. It wasn't until I had left the Ambulance Service due to my wrist problems that I stumbled across the Bowen Technique on the Internet. Intrigued, I went along for my first Bowen session with severe pain in both wrists which was effecting every aspect of my daily life, most importantly caring for my young daughter. I was instantly relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The following day I was totally pain free and my wrists have not caused me any pain since.
I decided that I would train to become a Bowen Therapist and pass onto others what Bowen has done for me.
I am amazed on a daily basis at this wonderful, gentle and effective bodywork and so are my clients.
Everyone is better with Bowen, I truly believe that. For your whole body and keeping your body at it's best for the foreseeable future.
I am fully insured and a member of FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists)
Continuing Professional Development
- Red Flag Assessment
- ECBS Advanced 1 Practitioner workshop with Julian Baker
- ECBS Lower Limb course with Julian Baker
- ECBS Neurology Assessment course with Michael Morris
- Bowen and Sports Injury level 1 & 2 with Paula Esson
- Art of Bowen course with Alastair McLoughlin
- MSTR McLoughlain Scar Tissue Release Technique with Alastair McLoughlin
- O-Lab The Fundimentals TMJ Modules 1&2 with Ron Phelan
- Importance of Symmetry course with Robert Smith