Bowen therapy works quickly to alleviate sciatica pain, often within a few treatments. It can be effective even when other therapies have been unable to provide lasting relief.
Symptoms of sciatica:
- pain in the buttock or leg that is worse when sitting
- burning or tingling down the leg
- weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- constant pain on one side of the buttock
- shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up
- low back pain may be present along with the leg pain, but usually the low back pain is less severe than the leg pain
Bowen therapy has proven highly effective in treating sciatica. It works to relax the nervous system as well as tense muscles, tendons and ligaments thereby allowing the pinched sciatic nerve to be released.
Follow the link for more information and testimonials: